Wednesday, 24 September 2014

disputes between friends

Disputes between friends are common between all of our friend . I also bet that you also have been got into a fight with your friends at least 1 time as we all fight with our friends for the most common reasons . I wanted describe one of those as it was stretched like a chewing gum for 5 days.

One time on Saturday we had a group activity,my group in which my friend (whose name I am not disclosing) was also there in my group we had made a group project on cleopetra the last queen of Egypt.I was not allowed to that project I was only allowed to advice them.

The day after Saturday was Sunday(a holiday)and the dispute or fight started on Monday.

It was the first lecture on Monday computer,in which it was turn of boys to go to the computer lab . we all were sitting talking and having fun . My one of the close friend was sitting learning her answers.I told her let's have fun but she ignored me and started talking with other friends . so I asked her what is the problem . she answered that I don't wanna talk to u . I said her OK I am not knowing what is the problem but will apologize . she didn't paid any attention to me.I spent that whole day apologizing to her but no as she is some egotistic(what I thought of her at that time) type of person she doesn't pay any attention.

On Tuesday I tried one or two times but quitted as i was also getting somewhat ego at that time and the big fight started,there she doesn't wanted to talk to me neither I wanted to . so now other friends also started to solve our problem . but neither I was listening to them nor she was.

On Wednesday her brothers birthday was there I told her just to wiah him from my side she doesn't pay attention but I knew that she had listed to it . she was the first person whom I had told to wish someone and she doesn't pay attention,as the time was passing our egos were getting bigger . on that day I asked someone sitting around her that what she thinks about me.He/she told me that she says bad bad words about me,she insults very badly about me and not only that she tells bad words to her best friend who was sitting next to me at that time . so we were supposed to ask her what is her problem we asked her every one one thing that the person had told us so she said "I didn't speak any of that and how can you think that I can speak this kind of words against you both".And the fight got more bigger.

 I think that the dispute was formed by God to make our bonding more better . even though she is not my best friend nor I am here . so I think that it was for a good reason . today we are always teased by others for that fight . let us continue our story................


The next day we both had a temper like volcano erupted in our mind. Our thinking was something as lava and we both had bad feelings against each other like bittergourd or karela we were sitting in opposite rows in class I was telling bad about her to this side and she was telling there about me . Our friends pushed us in front of each other and we were running away from each other . that was the most funniest moment in my terms . at last in a lecture given by my friend to me I understood and I went to her that let's finish the matter.
In dispersal I went to her and told her that let's not continue this any more . but she was not understanding so I yelled like a mad at her in front of school gate after the school was over.


The next day I didn't even pay attention to what she was doing. I was in my fun. I spent my whole day normally
As I was convinced I had done all the things necessary for ending the fight . So in the long recess I was coming in class after roaming in corridor there were both the best friends standing . she didn't say sorry but told that let's end the matter if you want to . she was some egotistic one year ago.

THE REASON FOR THE FIGHT WAS:
That on Saturday the activity was there in which I guided her that not use red pen and do it properly and this and that.

IT WAS MY FIRST BIGGEST FIGHT WHICH ENDED AFTER 5 DAYS
 


1 comment:

  1. this is my first whole blog friends it is one of my favorite moments that are unforgettable

    ReplyDelete